Rockape - Internal framed pack
Just like its namesake from the jungles of Viet Nam it small, wide and designed to go deep into the woods. So, if tired of looking for a bag that is both functional to carry into the woods and comfortable to wear for hours or days? Have problems finding a bag that is big enough, functional enough, but also comfortable enough to carry more than 20lbs? This bag is for the first 72 hours in the woods. It was modeled off the original 3 day assault pack issued to me in the army. Only its bigger and more comfortable. Made in America. We do mean every single piece from thread to stitching and every thing in between is made in the U.S. of A.
Made in the USA. Made in New Hampshire.
This Pack is constructed of all Military Spec fabric, thread, and hardware. Hell even the internal frame is rated -25 below zero farenheit.
Life time warranty. Life time repair!
Remember this pack is designed to help you survive on the worst day of your life.
- 3 external pockets for the frequently needed items.
- Two bottle holders / catch pockets
- Main flap stowage pockets/ Hidden main flap pocket a total of three pockets on the inside of the main flap for help with organization.
- Main Pocket has a huge compression pouch. Its ideal if your job makes you carry a radio or heavy equipment or ammo or this pocket can also carry two 100 oz Hydration bladders if you don't need it for tactical purposes
- 500D nylon
- External PALS/MOLLE webbing
- Internal Frame distributes weight evenly and comfortably. The frame is removable for use with lighter or every day carry loads
- Rain cover pocket (rain cover sold separately)
- Features a rugged Downeast inc. pack frame rated for -25 below
- Lifetime repair because we stand behind ar products and want to constantly improve them.
- Please specify color, Black, Coyote, Ranger Green, OCP, Navy w black webbing, Gray with black webbing
- H x W x D = 24" x 14" x 10" (7" main compartment 3" exterior pocket)
- Email for LEO, FD, Military and First Responder discount
Made from all U.S. Sourced materials.
Cordura, webbing, hardware and thread and labor.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Need a 35 liter pack?
Looking for a smaller pack with an internal frame? Go checkout the Kakamora same great comfort, still a framed pack to carry heavy loads.
Logistical problems exist right now. Shipping costs and shipping reliability is an ever increasing problem. Please understand USPS is less reliable than UPS.
It is rare that a pack ever gets returned but if that comes up please send us an email.
Squatch Survival Gear
Our gear is focused on bringing you the most functional and comfortable packs in the game.